Thursday, December 3, 2009

ILCS Sock it to me exchange









This is the package I received from
Georgena minus some different kinds of hot tea that my SOs daughter clammed onto. Kids know when there are good things. Very nice box to store some items in or threads, a small cross stitch rooster pin, and my lovely sockies. Very nice Georgena and thanks a million times. Oh also some Splenda hazlenut coffee flavoring...Uhmmm good had some this morning.




This picture is my package to my partner but cannot tell you who because I just mailed it. I put ina knitted dish cloth and hot pad, deck of snowmen cards,bookmark kit, a couple of Weeks floss.
and of course the sockies. Had a lot of fun putting it togrther till I started to address package and could ot find email. OOops must have deleted it. But Rene came to the rescue and package is on the way.I think my old age is kicking in.


No comments:

Post a Comment