Friday, August 14, 2009

Carries threads floss exchange


Oh the colors I got from Nancy Jaroniewski on the Carries threads are just gorgeous. They are , Tropical Rainstorm,Bluebird,Holly Days,Strawberry Shake,Baby Pink,Showflake,Warm Fuzzy,Fairy Dust, Olde World Red. I surely do not know where she gets her names. Nancy thanks for the exchange...It was fun. Now I am searching for some small charts to use them on.


I am still working very hard on Circles and just about done with my 4th page. I still want to enter it in the fair. We will see.


I am stitching very hard as my SO has gone to Albuquerque to a SASS cowboy shoot and is gone from Wednesday to Saturday so I am really getting a lot done. Just a stitchin.Will show you the progress on Monday after the weekend. This is it for now so...you all have a good stitchy weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment