Friday, April 23, 2010

Newest Great Granddaughter


Well I have another great granddaughter born April 7, 2010 and weighed in at 8lbs 7 ounces. Big girl...so Granny got busy and knit knit knit some boottees, and a couple a blocks she can throw without getting in trouble..will cross stitch her birth announcement. Had so much fun knitting those boottees even made a small pair for her first dolly. I believe that is her daddys hand checking her out. Does that not look like fun.????
I just had another birthday too so I really do feel old now. Had a great day..They had a little party for me last night here at the park. It was nice and had a turtle ice cream cake from Walmart that was to die for. It had caramel, chocolate and vanilla ice cream. OHhhhhh.
Well I must get back to my stitching again... and quit playing with the cute little baby things. I mailed the package to Oklahoma today. I had already sent three little one piece outfits....My stitching sure has been on the back burner but with the basketball playoffs on I will get to stitch in the evenings.....come one SUNS..
Nothing else going in my life at this point just busy busy busy. Will try and get back a little more often than I have been. Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment