Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine and other stuff









Well this is the latest on my Great granddaughter. The kids named her their Valentine Princess and I think they are right. So cute. And I guess when you have every toy there is to have you use the laundry basket next. At least she is happy.She has really grown up here lately.








And now for the cross stitching. Got quite a bit done on Sundasy while watching Nascar...400-500 and that is a lot when you have a nasty old cold and just do not feel good. I am working on the metallics now but they donot show up very good. The little mouse really shows up in the shoe in the corner.
Back stitching next...grid some more and then on to stitching the top right. I need to get my butt in gear as I want to put it in the fair in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment